Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello world

My blog will contain short articles about Information Technology related topics - due to the fact that I'm working as a .NET software developer most of the posts will be somehow Microsoft related.
I am not sure if this will save the world or be too useful for other readers. I think a lot the majority of the posts will be repeat what other web sites, books or other resources are already containing - just summarized and in my own words.
So what is this good for? Well, I think that if you dealt with a subject, writing something down is one of the best ways not to forget about it some weeks (or days, hours or minutes) later. As you see, the blog is actually meant for myself. But perhaps from time to time someone stumbles over one of the posts and yet finds the content useful...

No comments:

Post a Comment